ligue des combattants Index du Forum
ligue des combattants Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV Mac OS-@X Lion<10.7.5 11G63%&- Mac App Store

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ligue des combattants Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
iantotyl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Mac OS-@X Lion<10.7.5 11G63%&- Mac App Store Répondre en citant

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 11G63 - Mac App Store > bit.ly/1ODpiuX

Posted,,in:,,NewsTagged:,,OS,,X,,Lion,,,OS,,X,,Mountain,,LionAbout,,the,,author:,,Alex,,Heath,,is,,a,,journalist,,who,,works,,for,,Tech,,InsiderApple,,IncDropped,,,features[edit]Some,,,are,,,big,,,interface,,,changes,,,,whereas,,,others,,,are,,,smaller,,,refinements,,,with,,,the,,,clear,,,aim,,,of,,,making,,,certain,,,actions,,,easierReply,,,Graxxor,,,says:,,,February,,,19,,,,2014,,,at,,,7:11,,,am,,,You,,,*have*,,,used,,,Vista,,,,havent,,,you?,,,Reply,,,McD,,,says:,,,February,,,19,,,,2014,,,at,,,2:27,,,pm,,,Yep,,,,it,,,was,,,the,,,last,,,Windows,,,operating,,,system,,,I,,,used,,,,having,,,started,,,with,,,DOS,,,in,,,1988Version,,Build[102],,Date,,OS,,name,,Notes,,Standalone,,download,,10.7,,11A511,,July,,20,,,2011,,Darwin,,11.0,,Original,,retail,,Mac,,App,,Store,,release,,Available,,from,,the,,Mac,,App,,Store,,11A511s,,August,,16,,,2011,,Original,,retail,,USB,,Thumb,,Drive,,release[103],,N/A,,11A2061,,and,,11A2063,,[104],,July,,20,,,2011,,Darwin,,11.0.2,,For,,Mid,,2011,,Mac,,Mini,,(11A2061),,and,,Mid,,2011,,MacBook,,Air,,(11A2063),,Lion,,Internet,,Recovery[105],,(,,Cmd+,,Opt+R,,upon,,reboot,,on,,Mid-2011,,or,,later,,Macs),,10.7.1,,11B26,,August,,16,,,2011,,Darwin,,11.1.0,,About,,the,,OS,,X,,Lion,,v10.7.1,,Update,,Mac,,OS,,X,,v10.7.1,,Update,,11B2118,,For,,the,,Mid,,2011,,Mac,,Mini,,and,,Mid,,2011,,MacBook,,Air,,Mac,,OS,,X,,v10.7.1,,Update,,for,,MacBook,,Air,,and,,Mac,,Mini,,2011,,10.7.2,,11C74,,October,,12,,,2011,,Darwin,,11.2,,About,,the,,OS,,X,,Lion,,v10.7.2,,Update,,Adds,,iCloud,,,various,,bug,,fixes,,,minor,,user,,interface,,tweaks,,,Safari,,5.1.1,,,and,,the,,ability,,to,,boot,,into,,Lion,,Recovery,,from,,a,,Time,,Machine,,diskContents,1,Release,and,distribution,2,Hardware,support,2.1,System,requirements,3,New,or,changed,features,3.1,Server,features,3.2,User,interface,changes,3.3,Dropped,features,4,Reception,5,Software,incompatibilities,6,Release,history,7,References,8,External,links,But,it,had,become,invisibleRetrieved,,,June,,,6,,,,2011Because,,OS,,X,,Mountain,,Lion,,is,,stable,,and,,pretty,,decent,,,there,,is,,much,,less,,urgency,,with,,upgrading,,to,,Mavericks,,,but,,you,,probably,,should,,anywayWe,,,Apple,,,owners,,,are,,,a,,,community,,,,and,,,as,,,such,,,if,,,we,,,push,,,Positive,,,feed,,,back,,,to,,,Apple,,,they,,,do,,,hear,,,us,,,and,,,no,,,I,,,dont,,,work,,,for,,,them,,,just,,,share,,,what,,,Steve,,,and,,,Waz,,,stood,,,forI,,have,,Mac,,OS,,X,,10.7.0,,and,,was,,trying,,to,,update,,to,,1.7.5,,am,,i,,doing,,something,,incorrect?,,I,,have,,used,,up,,4.4GB,,of,,internet,,usage,,when,,i,,am,,in,,debt,,bill,,is,,overdue,,and,,hit,,limit,,can,,you,,please,,help,,me,,suggest,,something?,,Thanks,,in,,advanced,,Reply,,,Theo,,,Vosse,,,says:,,,February,,,19,,,,2014,,,at,,,1:38,,,am,,,Ive,,,got,,,another,,,reason:,,,Im,,,using,,,an,,,USB,,,audio,,,interface,,,that,,,doesnt,,,have,,,10.9,,,driversLike,many,Apple,upgrades,it,messes,with,things,that,were,perfectly,fine,beforeIt,,,also,,,allows,,,for,,,a,,,new,,,copy,,,of,,,OS,,,X,,,Lion,,,to,,,be,,,installed,,,over,,,the,,,internet.[58][59],,,Resume,,,,,,Applications,,,resume,,,in,,,the,,,same,,,state,,,when,,,re-opened,,,as,,,already,,,seen,,,in,,,iOS.[60],,,Safari,,,,,,With,,,full-screen,,,mode,,,and,,,the,,,new,,,WebKit2,,,layout,,,engine.[61][62],,,System,,,Information,,,,,,This,,,feature,,,is,,,a,,,re-design,,,of,,,System,,,Profiler,,,,which,,,has,,,been,,,completely,,,altered,,,with,,,new,,,views,,,which,,,display,,,graphical,,,information,,,on,,,displays,,,,storage,,,devices,,,,memory,,,usage,,,along,,,with,,,other,,,hardware,,,informationAll,Rights,Reserved,Overview,Review,User,Reviews,Specs,Home,Mac,Software,Utilities,&,Operating,Systems,Operating,Systems,&,Updates,Apple,Mac,OS,X,Lion,10.7.5,Supplemental,Update,Apple,Mac,OS,X,Lion,10.7.5,Supplemental,Update,for,Mac,Free,Download,Now,Secure,Download,Download,Editors',Rating:,Editors',Rating:,4.5,Outstanding,Average,User,Rating:,2.7,4,out,of,90,votes,out,of,2,votes,Quick,Specs,Version:,10.7.5,Supplemental,Update,Total,Downloads:,521,471,Date,Added:,OctYes,,,,it,,,is,,,just,,,a,,,tickbox,,,in,,,Windows,,,,but,,,Apple,,,doesnt,,,give,,,a,,,ship,,,about,,,itIf,,,there,,,are,,,no,,,stores,,,close,,,to,,,you,,,,you'll,,,need,,,to,,,wait,,,until,,,August,,,when,,,Apple,,,says,,,Lion,,,will,,,be,,,made,,,available,,,on,,,a,,,USB,,,thumbdrive,,,through,,,the,,,Apple,,,Store,,,(,,,for,,,$69Ive,,loved,,Mountain,,Lion,,and,,have,,had,,NONE,,of,,the,,problems,,others,,speak,,of,,and,,after,,reading,,all,,thisIm,,holding,,off,,until,,they,,have,,the,,bugs,,worked,,out,,of,,Maverick,,or,,have,,moved,,on,,to,,whatever,,the,,next,,OS,,is,,going,,to,,be,,calledYour,,,system,,,has,,,a,,,configuration,,,problem,,,and/or,,,is,,,mucked,,,up,,,by,,,third-party,,,junkI,,believe,,Apple,,reads,,the,,blogs,,sees,,what,,the,,problems,,are,,and,,works,,to,,fix,,themIf,,,you,,,like,,,OS,,,X,,,Mountain,,,Lion,,,though,,,stay,,,on,,,it,,,,but,,,seriously,,,,avoid,,,OS,,,X,,,Yosemite,,,if,,,you,,,have,,,any,,,real,,,work,,,to,,,do,,,at,,,allFor,,those,,used,,to,,using,,an,,iPad,,and,,iPhone,,,the,,OS,,X,,Lion,,gestures,,will,,come,,more,,naturally,,but,,for,,others,,,there,,will,,be,,some,,learning,,to,,do,,,although,,there,,are,,some,,excellent,,video,,tutorials,,included,,in,,the,,new,,Trackpad,,preferences,,paneA,,,new,,,feature,,,called,,,Reading,,,List,,,acts,,,as,,,a,,,temporary,,,bookmarking,,,system,,,for,,,stories,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,read,,,a,,,bit,,,laterApple,IncIf,you're,an,iPhone,or,iPad,user,that,loves,iOS,,OS,X,Lion,can't,fail,to,impressx86-64,,,CPU,,,(64-bit,,,Macs,,,,with,,,an,,,Intel,,,Core,,,2,,,Duo,,,,Intel,,,Core,,,i3,,,,Intel,,,Core,,,i5,,,,Intel,,,Core,,,i7,,,,or,,,Xeon,,,processor.)[13][22],,,At,,,least,,,2,,,GB,,,of,,,RAM[23],,,Mac,,,OS,,,X,,,10.6.6,,,or,,,later,,,(Mac,,,OS,,,X,,,10.6.8,,,is,,,recommended)[23],,,At,,,least,,,7,,,GB,,,of,,,free,,,hard,,,drive,,,space[23],,,AirDrop,,,is,,,supported,,,on,,,the,,,following,,,Mac,,,models:[23],,,MacBook,,,Pro,,,(late,,,2008,,,or,,,newer),,,,MacBook,,,Air,,,(late,,,2010,,,or,,,newer),,,,MacBook,,,(late,,,2008,,,or,,,newer),,,,iMac,,,(early,,,2009,,,or,,,newer),,,,Mac,,,Mini,,,(mid-2010,,,or,,,newer),,,,Mac,,,Pro,,,(early,,,2009,,,with,,,AirPort,,,Extreme,,,card,,,and,,,mid-2010,,,or,,,newer)Reverted,,,back,,,to,,,Mountain,,,Lion,,,and,,,the,,,crashes,,,stoppedRetrieved,,,March,,,18,,,,2011What,,I,,find,,is,,everyone,,saying,,how,,s#!}}/,,Mav,,is,,and,,not,,to,,upgrade,,to,,itRetrieved,,,February,,,1,,,,2012v,,,t,,,e,,,Operating,,,systems,,,by,,,Apple,,,IncApple,,,Support,,,CommunitiesActivityContentPeopleCommunitiesSearchSearch,,,CommunitiesSearchSearching,,,for,,,similar,,,questionsWelcome,,,GuestLogin,,,"Java,,for,,OS,,X,,Lion,,available,,from,,Apple"Developer,,friends,,tell,,me,,that,,10.9.2,,betas,,fix,,the,,problems&,,but,,it,,needs,,to,,get,,out,,in,,the,,open,,for,,millions,,of,,users,,to,,determine,,that,,since,,apparently,,Apple,,cant,,be,,bothered,,to,,reliably,,QA,,anything,,before,,releasing,,it,,(cough,,,Lion,,,cough,,,iOS,,7,,,cough) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ligue des combattants Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange